Psychiatric Resources on the Internet
- Psychiatry Star--the Psychiatry Web site at the University of Michigan
- An introduction to the University of Michigan Department of Psychiatry.
- Psychiatric Society for Informatics
- The Psychiatric Society for Informatics has as its purpose to promote the understanding and use of informatics and information technology in Psychiatry.
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Information about AACAP, including access to the Facts for Families series of brochures.
- Contains information on all types of depressive disorders and on the
most effective treatments for individuals suffering from them.
- Milton's InterPsych Page
- Milton Huang from UM provides this page of information related to the InterPsych organization.
- Psychopharmacology Tips
- Dr. Bob's Virtual En-psych-lopedia compiled from the InterPsych Psychopharmacology mailing list.
- The GlobalPsych Institute
- Complete description of The GlobalPsych Institute. Includes a link to the GlobalPsych Software Repository.
- UTSW Psychiatry Homepage
- The University of Texas, Southwest Department of Psychiatry home page contains not only a description of their department, but has an extensive list of links to other mental health resources.
- NYU Department of Psychiatry
- Information about the department. Includes links to other related sites. This site also provides CME credit via the Interactive Testing in Psychiatry project.
- Asperger's Disorder Homepage
- A comprehensive resource for Asperger's Disorder, maintained by Kaan R. Ozbayrak, MD.
- Attention Deficit Disorder Archive
- A collection of pointers to items related to ADHD.
- OCD - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Information related to OCD.
Return to my Home Page